Sunday, December 9, 2007

Our time together

From Kenny:

Our time together was short
And now I'm missing you again
And my chest it feels so hollow
When will this pain inside me end?

Things, they were different
You wouldn't hold my hand
You gave me a valid reason
But I still don't understand
But you let me hold you
A kiss upon the neck
Your face to close to mine now
Tell me what comes next?

A few moments later
Another warm embrace
Then you kissed me on the lips
I was reminded of your taste
But inside I was dying
Dying for more
But I never got it
What was all this for?

And so now I'm feeling lonely
Guess there's no change there
I'm left here, wondering
If you even care
All I want is to be back in your arms
I can make you happy
I'll keep you from harm
So if you want that, baby
Feel free to step right in
Place your hand in my hand
And let this love begin


No comments: