Friday, December 7, 2007

1st B'day Celebration in 2007

7th of December 2007, my younger sister and i celebrated our birthday.
Both of us are born in the same month same day --- 19th of December.
Well, why this month we will celebrated birthday so early?
This is because the arrived of my grandparents from Penang...
Therefore, we do not miss the chance to celebrate our birthday together...
What a wonderful and yummy dinner...
Steamboat --- my favorite
Don't know why i just love steamboat very much... haha...
During dinner i took a family video is funny...
After dinner, rest for awhile... then is blowing candles time...
What a wonderful moment that i can spend with my family members...
I really appreciate it...
Thanks...
Love all of you... musckssssssssssssssss





3 comments:

vb said...

somebody birthday soon o~

Ms Strawberry said...

yaya... my younger sister is so excited... she count down her b'day... haha

Allbelot said...

WEI .. sg long got no other cake already izit haha .. why everyone birthday also makan this cake one ? haha .. but as long as you love it .. happy delayed birthday lolz